Daman A. Brody, Esq.
E-mail MeDaman A. Brody, Esq.
800-252-5493 (Toll free)
Daman A. Brody, originally from Boston, Massachusetts, is a Senior Partner of Brody & OBeidy, P. A. Mr. Brody practices in the areas of criminal defense, including, but not limited to, DUI Defense, Felonies, and Misdemeanors. Mr. Brody is a member of the National College for DUI Defense, Inc., the Florida Association of Criminal Defense lawyers, and the Dade County Bar Association. He also focuses on labor and employment cases, stemming from race discrimination, race harassment, sexual harassment, and wrongful termination.
Mr. Brody received his Juris Doctor from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law, in Gainesville, Florida. While in law school, he excelled in criminal litigation and competed locally and nationally for the University of Florida's Trial Team. He was the recipient of the Virgil Hawkins Scholarship, was an Honor Court Advisor and was a member of the Criminal Law Association, Entertainment and Sports Law Association, and the Black Law Students Association. Mr. Brody participated in the University of Florida, Levin College of Law Study Abroad Program in Montpellier, France studying International financial crimes and Intellectual Property.
Mr. Brody earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Communications from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst in Amherst, MA, where he graduated Cum Laude. During his undergraduate work, he was a member of the Golden Key National Honor Society and ALANA Honor Society.
Mr. Brody is admitted to practice before all Florida State Courts, the Supreme Court of Florida, and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- DUI Defense
- Employment Law
- Race Discrimination
- Race Harassment
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Termination
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Honor Court Advisor, Virgil Hawkins Scholarship
- Honors: Member, Criminal Law Association
- Honors: Entertainment and Sports Law Association
- Honors: Black Law Students Association
- Honors: University of Fl, Levin College of Law Study Abroad Program in Montpellier
- Honors: France studying International financial crimes and Intellectual Property
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts
- B.A.cum laude
- Honors: Member, Golden Key National Honor Society
- Honors: Member, ALANA Honor Society
- Major: Communications
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National College for DUI Defense, Inc., Member
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense lawyers, Member
- Dade County Bar Association, Member
- NFL Contract Advisor (www.bomsports.net)